To realize your projects, you can lean on our main assets:
¤ Permanent Reactivity and flexibility thanks to our short decision-making circuit and adequate logistic.
¤ Regular investments in modern production and control technics that are adapted to product and component evolution, such as:
- Series 9400 TAKAYA mobile probe tester to accentuate quality and rapidity of proposed tests after assembly.
- An infrared welding ERSA IR550 machine allowing welding and desoldering QFN and BGA components. We offer our craft for any other SAV service on this type of material
¤ Qualified and experienced collaborators, implied in each of their craft.
¤ An adapted GPAO covering all the steps in your products manufacturing.
¤ A permanent progress approach: quality, security, and environment.
– Quality (ISO 90001) since 1998
– Health & Security on the workplace (OHSAS 18001) since january 2014.
– Environment (ISO 14001) since january 2015.
– Respect of European RoHS directives
¤ We are qualified UL fitters-cablemen for any manufacturing of cables or electronic cards aimed for the sale of end products in North America. We certify an assembly based on UL-imposed flammability rules.
You can download them below as well: